What we are not
Instead of telling you what we are, let’s start by telling you what we are not:
- a big, intimidating law firm that bills you for every phone call, making you hesitate to ask questions;
- a place so big you never actually talk to your lawyer, only the assistant;
- a group of people in suits that speak in “legalese,” not clear, easy-to-understand English;
- a business that isn’t focused on its clients, just the bottom line.
So, What are we?
An experienced group of professionals anchored by an attorney who has:
- more than 17 years of practical experience ranging from representing a major city and it’s mayor, to handling personal injury cases, probate, real estate, family law, consumer protection, and general civil litigation;
- taught as an Associate Professor at one of the largest law schools in the country:
- proudly served as a district court magistrate in the 52-3 District Court in Rochester Michigan.
We are small enough to
- answer your phone calls;
- meet with you at your home if you are homebound;
- make the commitment to you that when you need the calming reassurance of speaking to your attorney─even if it’s just to “hear my voice,” you will.