Otherwise, young lives will be destroyed, says Warkov. “Not only do the survivors’ emotional and psychological scars endure long after the attack, their social lives, education, and career dreams are shattered,” she says. “For some, the trauma is insurmountable; gender-based harassment and sexual assault have driven an increasing number of adolescent students to suicide,” Warkov adds.
- Community: ‘Title IX Advocacy in the Trump Era’ @Stanford
- San Francisco Chronicle report re alleged rape
- Wild parties, an alleged rape, and a high school’s troubling response
- Temperance Legal Group, LLC Welcomes Michelle Goetz, Paralegal/ Administrator
- Eastern High School Sexual Assault: Two Female Students Of Color Punished For Reporting Sexual Assaults Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3533503/eastern-high-school-sexual-assault-two-female-students-of-color-punished-for-reporting-sexual-assaults/#AikB2agraQ76eGws.99