A woman who reported that she was sexually assaulted by a Michigan Statefootball player in 2015 filed a Title IX gender discrimination lawsuit Sunday, alleging that the school failed in its investigation of her complaint and in not supporting or protecting her despite multiple requests for help.
- Community: ‘Title IX Advocacy in the Trump Era’ @Stanford
- San Francisco Chronicle report re alleged rape
- Wild parties, an alleged rape, and a high school’s troubling response
- Temperance Legal Group, LLC Welcomes Michelle Goetz, Paralegal/ Administrator
- Eastern High School Sexual Assault: Two Female Students Of Color Punished For Reporting Sexual Assaults Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3533503/eastern-high-school-sexual-assault-two-female-students-of-color-punished-for-reporting-sexual-assaults/#AikB2agraQ76eGws.99