MSU is being sued regarding its handling of a sexual assault report from 2015. The lawsuit, filed Sunday by “Jane Doe,” alleges MSU mishandled her sexual assault complaint against former MSU football player Keith Mumphery.
- Community: ‘Title IX Advocacy in the Trump Era’ @Stanford
- San Francisco Chronicle report re alleged rape
- Wild parties, an alleged rape, and a high school’s troubling response
- Temperance Legal Group, LLC Welcomes Michelle Goetz, Paralegal/ Administrator
- Eastern High School Sexual Assault: Two Female Students Of Color Punished For Reporting Sexual Assaults Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3533503/eastern-high-school-sexual-assault-two-female-students-of-color-punished-for-reporting-sexual-assaults/#AikB2agraQ76eGws.99